Sunday, 30 October 2011

A months worth of crafting in one post!

I can’t believe how long its been since I’ve posted – I don’t think I’ve ever had such a long break from here.  I wish I could say that something exciting has happened to stop me from posting, but I can’t – I’ve just been really busy with life!

Anyway I have been crafting during my absence & I thought today I’d post some of the projects I’ve been working on, so without further ado, settle down for a long-ish post, with lots of photos. (well 5 actually, but it seems a lot as I’ve not been here for so long!)

Firstly, I have a couple of projects in the latest issue of Sew Hip:

sewhipsanta

sewhipsnowman

A whole page photo for to each of them – I’m really excited.

I also made a picture for my new lounge:

VWPicture

Mr D&D still has his obsession with VW vans and he requested a fabric VW for the wall.

I found a packet of large coloured wooden beads for £1 – bargain, and used them to decorate the plain mirror in our downstairs loo:

mirror

and added them to the light pull too – I’m of the opinion that you can never have too many beads or too much colour!

I’ve also made a simple peg bag for a friend:

pegbag

I think perhaps that is enough posting & photos for today, but I do have another couple of projects to share – and one tutorial which I’m hoping to take photos of while making – want a clue? I was inspired by the apple cosy crochet pattern in Mollie Makes … say no more, but anyone who likes crocheting for all the fruit in their life should check back soon!!!!!

Have a great Sunday

Sally

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sally you have been busy! Well done for getting another few projects in Sew Hip (unfortunately my subscription has now run out.) Love your mirror and light pull. Very creative! Hope you are well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh Sally, all lovely! I so love the Santa, must grab that mag to check it out! The VW van picture turned out great - so Funky!

    ReplyDelete