Tuesday 13 March 2012

Marvel Lunch Bags now in my shop

Finally I’ve managed to add the marvel lunch bags to my shop

marvelBigPicturesFrontmarvelBigPicturesSidemarvelBigPicturesBack

A really bright and cheerful lunch bag, with a white lining and black button.

marvelbrownwordsfrontmarvelbrownwordssidemarvelbrownwordsback

A brown and grey lunch bag, with character names on it.

marvelSuperheroesFrontmarvelSuperheroesSidemarvelSuperheroesBack

Another bright colourful one with lots of superheroes on it.  The background is grey and white.

MarvelColouredWordsmarvelcolouredwordssidemarvelcolouredback

And finally another one with lots of superhero names, but this time in bright comic colours.

These are completely unique – I am planning on making just one more of each style, but they will all have different buttons.

They are all completely washable and tumble-dry-able.  I just throw my children's ones in with their uniform wash at the end of the week, and give them a quick rub over with the iron before they’re ready for a Monday morning.

I’ve also added them to my Etsy shop (Click here) so if you are overseas and would like one, you may like to order through that.

Sally

xxx