Tuesday 18 September 2012

A Monstrously Toasty Day

 Today I have been making a fleece monster!
P1010660
But this is no ordinary monster – turn him over:
P1010662
Open up the cleverly concealed velcro:
P1010663
and you find the nuts and bolts that make him work! 
P1010659
A rice bag, ready to remove, heat in the microwave and pop back inside the monster, making him lovely and toasty, just perfect for cuddling in bed, or on the sofa.  In face he actually does love the sofa, just look at where he ended up when my back was turned.
P1010661
I’m really rather pleased with how he turned out, and I’m sure he’s not going to be an ‘only-monster’ for very long – in fact I have a bit of pink fleece around here somewhere, I’m sure he’d like a girl monster to keep him company.  Watch this space!
Sally
xxx