Thursday 13 December 2012

Crafty Creatives Box

I’d seen reviews of Crafty Creatives boxes on other blogs and had to see for myself if it was as good as they had said – the answer is YES!  I received my box yesterday, eagerly ripped off the packaging and this is what I found:

box1

Wow, lots of things to play with.

box3

I couldn’t wait to dig in, and with the help of my daughter we started on the bath bomb making.  Daisy and I are completely obsessed by the shop Lush, and so to make our own bath bombs was a great treat.  The bath bombs are currently in their moulds – photos to follow.

I also decided that as the string of beads was so pretty, I had to make a simple necklace by just threading the beads onto some stretchy jewellery string.

box7

I had enough beads left over to make Daisy a bracelet too.

There were a couple of glass heart nuggets in the box:

box4

I had plans for these – firstly I found a couple of photos I liked (one of me & one of my hubby) , and printed them off quite small.  I placed a glass heart on top of each photo and drew around it, next step was to glue the photos to the back of the hearts with decoupage glue, and then when it was dry, I gave it another coat of glue to seal the back.

box6

Sorry not a great photo, we both look a bit lopsided – the difficulties of taking photos through shaped glass! 

I think my hubby may get these for Christmas, beautifully wrapped in the lovely organza bag that they came in. 

Right I think that’s enough for now.  I’ll be back soon with how the bath bombs turned out & what I’ve made with the rest of the lovely box of goodies.

Sally

xxx