Tuesday 9 August 2011

A Week of Fun

Have had a lovely few days since my last entry on here, our friends came to visit and we had a good couple of hours at the Ansty Maize maze:

DSCF1133

Girls versus boys to find the middle – sadly the boys beat us (even though we’d sneakily bought a map without telling them – says a lot for girls & map reading skills!) 

My daughter has also outgrown all of her nightclothes, but I hate just throwing them away so I got an old t-shirt of mine that had stretched out of shape & added a panel to each of her nightdresses:

DSCF1155

DSCF1156

Slightly more comfortable for her now.

My love affair with crochet is also continuing – here is my latest project, a bright and cheerful tea cosy to wake me up on even the darkest morning!

DSCF1157

I found the free tutorial on Crochet With Raymond – click here to go to her lovely site.

DSCF1158

Hmm what else can I crochet now?  I’m off to search the internet for more patterns.

Sally

xxx