Sunday 23 January 2011

North Cottage Buttons

Had a really lovely day yesterday, really busy, but good.  Firstly I was at the Tisbury Country Market, where although I didn't manage to sell anything, I did buy some beautiful handmade buttons from North Cottage Buttons. 
They were a complete bargain at £1.50 a sheet.  They're made from clay and are washable too.  Sadly she doesn't yet have a website, (although I did point her in the direction of Misi), however if you are interested in buying any of them, you can contact her at baker_jaci(at)yahoo.co.uk - I also have her phone number which I will give you if you email me. 

Following the market I worked for an hour and a half at the carpet shop in Tisbury, then after a hasty lunch we went to Southampton to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor  Dreamcoat. 
It was fantastic.  The songs had us singing all the way home (sorry to my neighbours if you heard us).  We'd never taken the children to the theatre before, but they loved it too.  Daisy even told me she hoped she'd dream about Joseph and was quite disappointed this morning that she hadn't.

Back to reality today though - I've been painting the bathroom - Does that count as a craft?

Sally
xxx