Thursday 19 May 2011

A Lucky Winner

draw1

And the winner is:

30. jennifer (who wrote on my Take 2 post)

and who likes the lime seeds fabric on Sewciety.

Congratulations Jennifer – I will email you for your details.

PLUS seeing as so many people sent lovely and kind comments, I’ve decided to add a second prize of a lunch bag e-pattern – and the winner of that is:

27. Yvonne (on the original post) who likes the Heather Bailey fabrics

I will email you too and get your details.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, and who’ve become new followers – I’ve read all of your comments and enjoyed finding out which fabrics you all loved. 

Thank you also to those who added my giveaway to their own blogs – I never thought I’d get so many entries and I owe it all to you.  You are all so lovely & I look forward to getting to know you all.

Before this turns into an emotional Oscar-type acceptance speech I will go, leaving you with some images of the lunch bags I made over the last couple of days. lunchbags1 lunchbags2 lunchbags3

Happy Crafting

Sally

xxx