Sunday, 8 May 2011

An Exciting Week

Been a great week for me, firstly I had 2 of my patterns published in the latest issue of Sew Hip magazine.  A lion purse and a flower garland.  Then I found out another of my patterns was in the first issue of this new magazine:

HandmadeLivingMag They’d kindly asked my permission to reprint a picnic blanket pattern I wrote for Sew Hip about a year ago, but I didn’t realise it would be in the first issue.

HLMagPicnicBlanket Three patterns in a month – wonder how long I’ll have to wait to get any more patterns published.

 

Sally

xxx

 

Ps Before I go, do hop over to Lisanne at Sewciety’s website for a chance to win in her latest giveaway.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sally. Thats great news! I saw your patterns in Sew Hip the other day. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you :) I;ve not seen that 2nd mag anywhere - shame it looks really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is great going with the patterns! May have to go but Sew Hip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news well done you!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete