Wednesday 11 May 2011

Patterns In My Shop

Some more good news:  I’ve finally finished writing my pattern for a washable lunch bag and have put it into my shop.  Click here to visit it.

PatternLunch

At the moment it’s only available as an pdf e-pattern, but once I’ve managed to order some supplies it’ll also be available as a paper pattern.

camobluebig

 

I love these lunch bags, as they’re washable, tumble-dry-able and best of all just chuck them in the wash at the end of the week and they never get smelly!  My children have been using theirs since September and they’re still as good as new.

I’m also working on a pattern for a circular bag and that will hopefully be available as an e-pattern in the next couple of weeks.

I’ll leave you with a few more images of the lunch bags I’ve made.

Sally

xxx

lunchbagGreenBirds

bigcowboylunchbox    

bigalienlunchbag

bigloveheartslunchboxBigcupcakelunchbos