Friday 1 October 2010

Even more Little Bags

Have been busily getting ready for the farmers market tomorrow and suddenly realised what it was lacking - Monsters!  So here are my contributions to making the market more monstrous.

As the more observant of you may notice, they are the same style as the little bags I wrote a tutorial on at the beginning of September.  See here if you missed it. 
Some closer photos of the monster bags:

I've used Bondaweb to stick the monster's pieces together and then either used a close zig-zag stitch or running stitch to outline each of them.  I plan on making more in different colours with different monsters, but as the market is tomorrow morning, I think I'll have to just stick to the 2 I've already made.  Fingers crossed they'll sell, will update you tomorrow to let you know.